Business & Corporate Law
Estate Planning & Asset Preservation
1819 Main Street, Suite 610
Sarasota, FL 34236
Christopher J. Fowler is a Partner and member of our estate planning, estate administration, and asset preservation practice group, as well as our business and tax law practice group. Mr. Fowler has multiple years of experience in assisting clients with their estate planning, asset preservation planning, business planning, and tax planning. Mr. Fowler also has experience in assisting clients with probate and trust administration matters, and with various tax matters before the IRS and the Florida Department of Revenue.
Before joining Norton Hammersley in 2017, Mr. Fowler practiced for two years in the State of Nevada and for one year in the State of Florida, where he helped clients with their estate planning, business planning, asset preservation planning, and tax planning issues. After graduating from the University of Florida with a bachelor's degree in business administration (finance), Mr. Fowler obtained his J.D. from Florida International University College of Law. After graduating from FIU Law, Mr. Fowler obtained his Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation from the University of Miami School of Law.
- University of Miami School of Law – LL.M. in Taxation, 2013
- Florida International University College of Law - J.D. – 2012
- University of Florida - B.S.B.A. (Finance) – 2008
- Florida, 2012
- Nevada, 2015 (Inactive)
- Sarasota County Bar Association Member (Estate Planning & Probate Section)
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance, Member
- Southwest Florida Estate Planning Council, Member
- Humane Society of Sarasota County, Member of Board of Directors
- Sertoma Club of Greater Sarasota, Member