Business & Corporate Law
Estate Planning & Asset Preservation
1819 Main Street, Suite 610
Sarasota, FL 34236
Christopher J. Fowler is a Partner and member of our estate planning, estate administration, and asset preservation practice group, as well as our business and tax law practice group. Mr. Fowler has multiple years of experience in assisting clients with their estate planning, asset preservation planning, business planning, and tax planning needs. Mr. Fowler also has experience in assisting clients with probate and trust administration matters, and with various tax matters before the IRS and the Florida Department of Revenue.
Before joining Norton Hammersley in 2017, Mr. Fowler practiced for two years in Las Vegas, Nevada and for one year in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where he helped clients with their estate planning, business planning, asset preservation planning, and tax planning issues.
Before obtaining his Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation from the University of Miami School of Law, Mr. Fowler obtained his J.D. from Florida International University College of Law.
- University of Miami School of Law – LL.M. in Taxation, 2013
- Florida International University College of Law - J.D. – 2012
- University of Florida - B.S.B.A. (Finance) – 2008
- Florida, 2012
- Nevada, 2015 (Inactive)
- Sarasota County Bar Association (Estate Planning & Probate Section Member)
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance, Member
- Southwest Florida Estate Planning Council, Secretary
- Humane Society of Sarasota County, Member of Board of Directors